Job Alert: Technical Field Sales Consultant
£35,000 – £45,000 a year
Full-time – Permanent
- selling in a similar role: 3 years (Required)
Full Job Description
We are a Co Down company specialising in the installation and maintenance of renewable energy systems, including, Biomass, Combined Heat & Power, Heat Pumps & Solar PV. As market leaders of high specification systems, our company continues to enjoy continual growth in the renewable energy sector, and we are currently looking to recruit a Technical Field Sales Executive. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales and excellent customer service working across N Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. They will be rewarded with competitive remuneration, company car, pension and an attractive bonus package
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, driven and looking for a career in a ground-breaking sector of the energy industry with an OTE opportunity of £35,000- £45,000 per annum.
A full job description will be supplied but a brief overview of the duties is below.
- Work closely with clients to design a solution that suits their needs & develop a good working relationship with customers including liaising with the customer to ensure the proposed contract meets their expectations. Understand the requirements of existing customers
- Effective networking in order to generate new business for the company. Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the marketplace you work in, including regular analysis of competitor activity.
- Review current products with a view to the further development of the product range.
- Travel as necessary to achieve sales targets across NI & ROI with overnight stays as necessary
- Attending industry networking events, exhibitions, seminars, and conferences to build awareness and meet potential and existing clients.
- Working to maximize sales and meet agreed-on targets by developing and implementing management plans for commercial strategies to accelerate growth – primarily the development of Renewable energy systems in N Ireland & Republic of Ireland
- Keep accurate records of sales, contacts and deals with a weekly report & review with the MD
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Must be live in N Ireland and have a good geographical knowledge of NI
- selling in a similar role: 3 years (required)
Application deadline: 30/09/2022
Reference ID: SF TFSC 2
Expected start date: 07/11/2022