Calling on all experienced Field Service Engineers!!
We have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Field Service Engineer.
As our company continues to enjoy continual growth in the renewable energy sector, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced field-service engineer, with a strong proven track record of excellent customer service to join our busy and friendly service team to service our existing customer base across Northern Ireland and the Bordering Counties of the Republic of Ireland.
Our ideal candidate would have had previous experience working within the Mechanical and Electrical industry.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be expected to service, fault-find, commission, and train end-users on our range of equipment.
Key Roles & Duties –
- Provide proactive maintenance service for biomass and plant room equipment.
- Reactive call-outs to time-critical breakdowns, including out-of-hours and holiday cover.
- Detailed Logging of Field Service Reports on our WorkPAL system.
- Listing of Spare Parts used.
- Controlling the stock of spare parts held within your service van.
- Working co-operatively alongside our existing engineers and service manager.
- Building and Commissioning of new equipment.
- Train End Users on the use and the control of their new equipment.
Key Criteria –
- Full Clean Drivers Licence,
- Relevant Field Service Experience,
- Previous Experience working on Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
- Excellent Approach to Customer Service
Employee Benefits –
- Attractive Salary
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Company Service Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- 28 days Annual Leave
The successful candidate will be provided with a full induction training program and ongoing regular product-specific training to successfully fulfil their role.
Apply Now by sending your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications– Friday 4th June 2021